Hot Tubs Q & A…
At ABC We provide many area’s for hot tubs, and over the years have aquired a great deal of knowledge which is sometimes often overlooked when purchasing your hot tub. Here we provide some simply questions you need to think about before your purchase.
- What Size Hot Tub you wish to buy and can you get it to the location you wish to install it. Remeber they don’t come flat packed
- Is there sufficient drainage for cleaning
- Is the an accessable water source
- Do you have access to an electric supply
- Do you want it under cover i.e. pergola or summer house etc.
- Are you putting it on concrete, slabs,blocks or decking (Hot Tubs when full are over 1 tonne in weight!!!!)
- If you are putting it at the end of the garden away from the house do you need a path or covered access for use in the winter
- How will you get the hot tub into your garden if you don’t have sufficient access i.e. over the roof of the house with a crane.
These are all the questions that need to be answered, sound complicated ?????
No its as easy as ABC….